Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cuti tiba lagi

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Nampaknya, even though dah register wifi kat uia, tapi blog ni masih terbiar. Ahah. Sorry for not updating anything, at all. Second semester means I should be getting busier. Tapi, this semester, tak busy pun sebenarnya. Well, busy memang busy. Tapi xda la busy gilak, 14 contact hours jak. Hehe. Suka na cakap campor. Haih.

Well, truth to be told, I have nothing to be updated on this blog. What's wrong with me? Sungguh pelik. Don't you guys find it weird? Dolok rajin ada jak update blog, skrang tok rajin baca blog orang jak. Hehe.

Actually, ada jak benda mok diupdate, tapi malas. Let me see. I've sat for my Chemistry 1 and Mathematics 2 exams (Both were held on the same day, memang 'best'). So, there's another exam after the break, which is FIM. I forget what fim stands for, but I'm taking Understanding Islam for this sem, and there's another fim subject, which is Basic Themes of al-Quran.

Ok. There's nothing more to be updated. That's all. Ahah. Actually, I should stop before saya terus merepek tanpa henti :)

P/S: School holiday means that ramai orang akan berkahwin. So, kepada sesapa yg telah atau akan berkahwin tak lama lagi, selamat menjalani alam baru dalam kehidupan anda. Dan kepada sesapa yang akan berkahwin lama lagi (atau post pasal perkahwinan :P), sediakan diri anda (fizikal, mental, rohani) dulu k. And, to anyone yang tinggalkan mesej kat chatbox sebelah tu, I'm truly sorry I've never replied any message :)

No comments: