Sunday, March 11, 2012

Missing her

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I've mentioned before (click here) that I've received couple of sad news. Well, one of them was, about my grandma. While I was having my fun at the K-Fiqh Convention, I received news from my family members (my cousin, my sister & my father), that my grandma (my mother's mother), passed away.

I was actually stunned at the news. I was shocked, as my grandma was always healthy, despite her age (which is more than 80 years old). Yes, I was sad but still, I didn't cry (and as I said, I was mad at myself for not being able to express my feelings).

But last night, while I was reading the Qur'an, tears just rolled down my eyes. I was thinking of my grandma. Truth to be told, I miss her.


My grandma, who taught me how to read the Qur'an when I was young.

Thought of the day: Bila sahabat-sahabat & akak sebulatan gembira tahu yang saya tak balik pun, even when my grandma passed away, they said, "Kuatlah Alyaa ni". The fact is that, nak taknak, memang kena jadi kuat bila berhadapan dengan situasi macam ni.

Wallahu'alam.

1 comment:

aejayy. said...

so sorry to hear that. stay strong kak! semoga roh arwah dtempatkan bersama org2 yang soleh.:D